Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Thursday 15 January 2015

It's been a while

Hi all its been a while since I blogged . I've been on an off making cards but made the one I'm  going to share with you and thought it was worthy of being blogged ..
It's nothing fussy I just used my minds eye paper for the background then used the fabulous clearly besotted stamps an die that my friend elaine (cakecoffeecraft) bought for me .. Well I hope you all like it and thanks for stopping by .. Have a great day hugs maria xx

3 comments:

  1. It's been ages !!! But a gorgeous card, love the paper it goes so well with the Stamp and die. Great to see you blogging again mate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie, what a fabulous creation :0)) Hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card to come back with x

    ReplyDelete